Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picture Perfect

Having the blogging spirit these days.

Well, today is Babe's last day before enlistment. And boy, I'm glad I have taken 4 days straight leave :)
Tekong this thursday!

Some MKA pictures. I'm their fan while growing up, till the point I can actually tell the both of them apart just by looking at their faces and not what they're wearing. But I totally prefer Ashley's style, though MK owns one of my favorite bags - the red 2.55



Cool Halloween outfit.



Models in action.

One of VS angels. They do the pout best!


Love love love the girl on the left - brunette.



Rachel Bilson and her many faces. She's such a sweetheart.


p.s.: I just realise that ever since I remove my spammed tagboard, I forgot to activate the commenting system.
well, it's activated now :D

No comments: